Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Denver Nuggets Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 15
The Denver Nuggets (14-13) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (12-15) at Ball Arena, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 15, 2021. The Nuggets are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Denver Nuggets and Minnesota Timberwolves.
Nuggets stats and betting info
Betting trends for Denver
- Denver has gone 12-15-0 ATS this season.
- The Nuggets have a 1-5 record against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in 15 of Denver’s 27 games with a set total.
Key players for Denver
- Nikola Jokic: 26.5 PTS, 13.8 REB, 7.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 58.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (37-for-99)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.3 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (27-for-79)
- Will Barton: 16.3 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (60-for-153)
- Monte Morris: 12.7 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (42-for-117)
- Jeff Green: 9.6 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
Nuggets Injuries: PJ Dozier: Out (ACL), JaMychal Green: Day To Day (Ankle), Will Barton: Day To Day (Illness), Michael Porter Jr.: Out For Season (Back), Austin Rivers: Out (Health and Safety Protocols), Jamal Murray: Out (Knee)
Timberwolves stats and betting info
Betting trends for Minnesota
- Denver’s ATS record is 12-15-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, the Nuggets are 1-5 against the spread.
- A total of 15 of Denver’s 27 games with a set total have hit the over (55.6%).
Key players for Minnesota
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.0 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.1 BLK, 50.1 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (63-for-149)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (77-for-228)
- D’Angelo Russell: 19.0 PTS, 6.4 AST, 38.3 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (64-for-194)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 55.0 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Malik Beasley: 11.2 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (74-for-216)
Timberwolves Injuries: None
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!