Milwaukee Bucks vs. New Orleans Pelicans Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 17
The Milwaukee Bucks (19-11) visit the New Orleans Pelicans (9-21) at Smoothie King Center, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, December 17, 2021. The Pelicans are 3.5-point underdogs in the game.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Milwaukee Bucks and New Orleans Pelicans.
Bucks stats and betting info
Betting trends for Milwaukee
- Milwaukee is 13-17-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 3.5 points or more, the Bucks have an 8-11 record against the spread.
- Milwaukee has gone over in 11 of its 30 games with a set total (36.7%).
- The Bucks have won 70.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (17-7).
- Milwaukee is 14-5 (winning 73.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -160 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Bucks a 61.5% chance to win.
Key players for Milwaukee
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.0 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.6 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (28-for-100)
- Jrue Holiday: 16.4 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.4 STL, 47.6 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (41-for-111)
- Bobby Portis: 15.6 PTS, 9.0 REB, 47.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (47-for-117)
- Khris Middleton: 17.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (46-for-131)
- Pat Connaughton: 12.5 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (82-for-189)
Bucks Injuries: Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Health and safety protocols), Bobby Portis: Out (Health and Safety Protocols), Wesley Matthews: Out (Health and Safety Protocols), Khris Middleton: Day To Day (Knee), Semi Ojeleye: Out (Calf), Brook Lopez: Out (Back), Thanasis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Lower Leg), Giannis Antetokounmpo: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Pelicans stats and betting info
Betting trends for New Orleans
- Milwaukee has a 13-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bucks have an 8-11 record against the spread this season when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- Milwaukee has hit the over in 11 of its 30 games with a set total (36.7%).
- The Pelicans have won seven, or 26.9%, of the 26 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- New Orleans has a record of 6-15 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +135 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Pelicans based on the moneyline is 42.6%.
Key players for New Orleans
- Jonas Valanciunas: 18.7 PTS, 12.1 REB, 52.2 FG%, 46.5 3PT% (33-for-71)
- Brandon Ingram: 23.4 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (40-for-111)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 13.5 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (61-for-197)
- Devonte’ Graham: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (77-for-218)
- Josh Hart: 11.3 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
Pelicans Injuries: Daulton Hommes: Out (Fibula), Kira Lewis Jr.: Out For Season (Knee), Zion Williamson: Out (Foot)
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!