Milwaukee Bucks vs. Miami Heat Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 8
The Milwaukee Bucks (16-9) face the Miami Heat (14-11) on December 8, 2021 at FTX Arena. The Bucks are favorites by 3.5 points as they enter the matchup winners of two in a row and are 9-1 in their last 10 games.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat.
Bucks stats and betting info
Betting trends for Milwaukee
- Milwaukee’s ATS record is 11-14-0 this season.
- The Bucks have a 7-9 record against the spread in games they were favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Out of Milwaukee’s 25 games with a set total, 10 have hit the over (40%).
- The Bucks have won 15 of the 20 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (75%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -165 or shorter, Milwaukee has a 12-4 record (winning 75% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Bucks a 62.3% chance to win.
Key players for Milwaukee
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.6 PTS, 11.8 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.7 BLK, 53.0 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (27-for-90)
- Bobby Portis: 15.0 PTS, 9.2 REB, 46.9 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (37-for-91)
- Jrue Holiday: 15.5 PTS, 6.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (34-for-95)
- Pat Connaughton: 12.3 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (69-for-161)
- Khris Middleton: 17.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.0 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (33-for-100)
Bucks Injuries: Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Foot), Semi Ojeleye: Out (Calf), Brook Lopez: Out (Back), George Hill: Day To Day (Knee)
Heat stats and betting info
Betting trends for Miami
- Milwaukee has gone 11-14-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 3.5 points or more, the Bucks have a 7-9 record against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in 10 of Milwaukee’s 25 games with a set total.
- This season, the Heat have been the underdog seven times and won five of those games.
- Miami has a record of 2-2 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +135 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Heat based on the moneyline is 42.6%.
Key players for Miami
- Jimmy Butler: 22.8 PTS, 5.2 AST, 2.2 STL, 50.9 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Tyler Herro: 21.4 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (61-for-154)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.0 PTS, 7.6 AST, 42.4 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.7 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 51.9 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (72-for-217)
Heat Injuries: Victor Oladipo: Out (Right Knee), Markieff Morris: Out (Neck), Jimmy Butler: Out (Tailbone), Caleb Martin: Day To Day (Knee), Bam Adebayo: Out (Thumb)
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!