Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 12
The Milwaukee Bucks (6-6) play the Boston Celtics (5-6) as only 2-point favorites on Friday, November 12, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics.
Bucks stats and betting info
Betting trends for Milwaukee
- So far this season, Milwaukee has put together a 6-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Bucks have a 4-3 record against the spread this season when favored by 2 points or more.
- Milwaukee games have hit the over in three out of 12 opportunities (25%).
Key players for Milwaukee
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 26.6 PTS, 11.8 REB, 6.0 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.8 BLK, 49.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
- Grayson Allen: 15.4 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (44-for-105)
- Pat Connaughton: 10.9 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (29-for-77)
- George Hill: 7.7 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (12-for-31)
- Khris Middleton: 20.0 PTS, 2.0 STL, 43.1 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
Bucks Injuries: Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Foot), Khris Middleton: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols), Brook Lopez: Day To Day (Back)
Celtics stats and betting info
Betting trends for Boston
- Milwaukee’s ATS record is 6-6-0 this season.
- The Bucks have a 4-3 record against the spread in games they were favored by 2 points or more this season.
- Milwaukee has hit the over in three of its 12 games with a set total (25%).
Key players for Boston
- Jayson Tatum: 23.5 PTS, 8.7 REB, 38.9 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (28-for-85)
- Dennis Schroder: 14.5 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.2 STL, 39.3 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (16-for-49)
- Al Horford: 13.1 PTS, 8.9 REB, 2.4 BLK, 44.0 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (10-for-40)
- Jaylen Brown: 25.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (23-for-58)
- Robert Williams III: 10.6 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.8 BLK, 72.3 FG%
Celtics Injuries: Jaylen Brown: Out (Leg), Brodric Thomas: Day To Day (Shoulder)
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!