Milwaukee Bucks vs. Boston Celtics Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 13
The Boston Celtics (13-14) are favored, by two points, versus the Milwaukee Bucks (18-10) on December 13, 2021 at TD Garden. The Bucks are red-hot, having won two in a row and going 8-2 in their past 10 games, yet are still the underdogs. The point total in the matchup is 218.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks.
Celtics stats and betting info
Betting trends for Boston
- Boston is 13-13-1 ATS this season.
- The Celtics have a 7-6 record against the spread in games they were favored by 2 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in 11 of Boston’s 27 games with a set total.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to go over Monday’s over/under of 218.5 points 12 times this season.
- The Celtics have seen a 213.1 average over/under in their games this season, 5.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
Key players for Boston
- Jayson Tatum: 25.6 PTS, 8.7 REB, 41.4 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (73-for-223)
- Dennis Schroder: 17.5 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (41-for-120)
- Al Horford: 12.3 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.6 BLK, 45.4 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (29-for-100)
- Marcus Smart: 11.0 PTS, 5.3 AST, 2.2 STL, 38.3 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (35-for-125)
- Robert Williams III: 9.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.8 BLK, 74.1 FG%
Celtics Injuries: Bruno Fernando: Day To Day (Back), Josh Richardson: Out (Health Protocols)
Bucks stats and betting info
Betting trends for Milwaukee
- Boston is 13-13-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 2 points or more, the Celtics have a 7-6 record against the spread.
- A total of 11 of Boston’s 27 games with a set total have hit the over (40.7%).
- In Milwaukee’s 28 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 218.5.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Bucks’ games this season (219.8 points).
Key players for Milwaukee
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.3 PTS, 11.7 REB, 5.9 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.6 BLK, 53.1 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (28-for-97)
- Bobby Portis: 15.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.4 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (44-for-108)
- Jrue Holiday: 15.8 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.4 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
- Khris Middleton: 18.5 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.2 STL, 41.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (46-for-130)
- Pat Connaughton: 12.1 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (76-for-177)
Bucks Injuries: Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Foot), Wesley Matthews: Out (Health and Safety Protocols), Semi Ojeleye: Out (Calf), Brook Lopez: Out (Back)
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!