Milwaukee Brewers vs. Cleveland Indians: Best Odds and Preview for September 10, 2021
The Cleveland Indians (69-69) host the Milwaukee Brewers (86-55) on Friday at 7:10 PM ET. The Indians are underdogs (+133) against the favored Brewers (-154).
Milwaukee’s Adrian Houser starts against Cleveland’s Eli Morgan.
Best Odds for Milwaukee Brewers vs Cleveland Indians
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances to win the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the MLB matchup between the Milwaukee Brewers and Cleveland Indians in which the Brewers are currently the pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Brewers vs Indians Moneyline Action
|% of Bets||77%||23%|
|% of Stake||59%||41%|
- The Brewers have come away with 68 wins in the 110 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have gone over in 63 of their 141 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Brewers have scored the 10th-most runs in the league this season with 649.
- In eight games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, Milwaukee has a record of 6-2.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Brewers and their opponents have combined to clear the total five times.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Houser (8-6) gets the starting nod for the Brewers in his 23rd start of the season. He has a 3.41 ERA in 121 1/3 innings pitched, with 93 strikeouts.
- The righty last appeared on Saturday against the Cardinals, when he threw nine scoreless innings while giving up three hits.
- Houser’s team is 15-7 in his 22 starts.
- Houser has had 22 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in 14 of those outings.
- The Indians have put together a 31-45 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40.8% of those games).
- Cleveland has played in 136 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 69 times (69-61-6).
- The Indians score the 19th-most runs in baseball (610 total, 4.4 per game).
- Cleveland has a 4-3 record across the seven games it was moneyline underdogs in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Indians and their opponents combined to hit the over three times.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- The Indians are sending Morgan (2-6) out for his 15th start of the season. He is 2-6 with a 5.48 ERA and 68 strikeouts in 67 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Saturday against the Red Sox, when the right-hander tossed 5 2/3 scoreless innings while giving up three hits.
- Morgan’s team has won six of his 14 starts.
- Morgan has started 14 games with a total set by bookmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in eight of them.
Pick for Brewers vs. Indians
Betting split data provided by regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth statistical analysis favors the Brewers to win over the Indians.
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more MLB insights and betting odds check all of our MLB content here.