Miami vs. Florida State: Best Odds and College Football Preview for 11/13/2021
The Miami Hurricanes (5-4, 0-0 ACC) and Florida State Seminoles (3-6, 0-0 ACC) will play each other in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Hurricanes are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3). An over/under of 61 points has been set for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Miami stats and betting info
Betting trends for Miami
- Miami’s ATS record is 4-5-0 this season.
- The Hurricanes are 1-4 against the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in four of Miami’s nine games with a set total .
- This season, Miami games have hit the over on this matchup’s 61-point over/under five times.
- This season the average total for Hurricanes games is 59.4 points, 1.6 fewer than the over/under of 61 points for this contest.
- The Hurricanes average 65.2 more yards per game (454.0) than the Seminoles give up per contest (388.8).
- When Miami totals over 388.8 yards, the team is 4-2.
- The Hurricanes have turned the ball over 14 times this season, one more turnover than the Seminoles have forced (13).
|Pass yards||310.1 (2791)||16|
|Rush yards||143.9 (1295)||84|
|Points scored||32.9 (296)||32|
|Pass yards against||269.8 (2428)||113|
|Rush yards against||135.4 (1219)||47|
|Points allowed||30.4 (274)||97|
Key players for Miami
- Tyler Van Dyke leads Miami with 1,877 passing yards (208.6 ypg) on 124-of-195 passing with 15 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Jaylan Knighton’s team-high 461 rushing yards (51.2 per game) have come on 102 carries, with five touchdowns this year. He’s also added 13 catches for 167 yards (18.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Charleston Rambo’s 860 receiving yards (95.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 58 receptions with five touchdowns.
Florida State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Florida State
- Florida State is 3-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Seminoles are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- Florida State has gone over in four of its nine games with a set total (44.4%).
- There have been three Florida State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 61 points this season.
- Seminoles games have an over/under of 57.1 points this season, 3.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Seminoles collect 378.4 yards per game, 26.8 fewer yards than the 405.2 the Hurricanes give up.
- In games that Florida State totals more than 405.2 yards, the team is 1-2.
- The Seminoles have turned the ball over 17 times this season, nine more turnovers than the Hurricanes have forced (8).
|Pass yards||187.9 (1691)||106|
|Rush yards||190.6 (1715)||39|
|Points scored||28.1 (253)||72|
|Pass yards against||235.1 (2116)||72|
|Rush yards against||153.7 (1383)||70|
|Points allowed||27.0 (243)||71|
Key players for Florida State
- Jordan Travis has 812 passing yards (90.2 ypg) to lead Florida State, completing 62.9% of his passes and recording 11 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 340 rushing yards (37.8 ypg) on 82 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Jashaun Corbin, has carried the ball 109 times for 747 yards (83.0 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- Keyshawn Helton’s 269 receiving yards (29.9 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 17 receptions and two touchdowns.
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!