Miami (OH) vs. Kent State Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The Kent State Golden Flashes (6-5, 0-0 MAC) are small favorites (-1) versus the Miami (OH) RedHawks (6-5, 0-0 MAC) in a battle of two conference rivals. An over/under of 64.5 points has been established for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Kent State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Kent State
- So far this season, Kent State has compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 1-point favorites this season, the Golden Flashes are 5-1 against the spread.
- In Kent State’s 11 games with a set total, four have hit the over (36.4%).
- This season, five of Kent State’s 11 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 64.5 points.
- On average, the Golden Flashes have seen a 67.6 over/under in their games this season, 3.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Golden Flashes average 126.1 more yards per game (474.4) than the RedHawks give up per outing (348.3).
- Kent State is 6-3 overall when the team totals over 348.3 yards.
- The Golden Flashes have eight giveaways this season, while the RedHawks have 13 takeaways .
|Pass yards||232.1 (2553)||67|
|Rush yards||242.3 (2665)||3|
|Points scored||32.1 (353)||41|
|Pass yards against||280.9 (3090)||123|
|Rush yards against||187.4 (2061)||105|
|Points allowed||33.5 (368)||111|
Key players for Kent State
- Dustin Crum has thrown for 2,469 yards (224.5 ypg) to lead Kent State, completing 64.1% of his passes and tossing 13 touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 560 yards (50.9 ypg) on 121 carries with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Marquez Cooper, has carried the ball 187 times for 949 yards (86.3 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year.
- Dante Cephas’ team-high 943 receiving yards (85.7 yards per game) have come on 62 receptions with seven touchdowns.
Miami (OH) stats and betting info
Betting trends for Miami (OH)
- Miami (OH) has gone 5-6-0 ATS this season.
- The RedHawks have a 3-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- Miami (OH) has gone over in five of its 11 games with a set total (45.5%).
- This season, just one Miami (OH) game has finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 64.5.
- RedHawks games have an over/under of 54.0 points this season, 10.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The RedHawks rack up 53.9 fewer yards per game (414.4) than the Golden Flashes give up (468.3).
- Miami (OH) is 4-1 overall when the team churns out more than 468.3 yards.
- The RedHawks have 10 giveaways this season, while the Golden Flashes have 21 takeaways .
|Pass yards||271.5 (2986)||24|
|Rush yards||142.9 (1572)||85|
|Points scored||27.5 (302)||70|
|Pass yards against||211.4 (2325)||40|
|Rush yards against||136.9 (1506)||46|
|Points allowed||21.6 (238)||34|
Key players for Miami (OH)
- Brett Gabbert has 2,013 passing yards (183.0 ypg) to lead Miami (OH), completing 59.9% of his passes and collecting 20 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 113 rushing yards (10.3 ypg) on 37 carries.
- Keyon Mozee’s team-high 457 rushing yards (41.5 per game) have come on 110 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- Jack Sorenson’s team-leading 1,209 receiving yards (109.9 yards per game) have come on 65 receptions with nine touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!