Miami (OH) RedHawks vs Ball State Cardinals Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 22
The Ball State Cardinals 5-5 visit the Miami (OH) RedHawks 4-6 at Fred C. Yager Stadium, taking the field at 7:00pm EST on Tuesday, November 22nd. The Cardinals are 3-point underdogs in the game.
The Over/Under for the game is set at 44 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Miami (OH) RedHawks Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Miami (OH)
- The Miami (OH) RedHawks are currently 4-6 on the season.
- The RedHawks are averaging 17.8 points per game. Cardinals are averaging 22.2 points per game for a predicted total of 40.00, which is 4 less than the current Over/Under of 44.
- The Miami (OH) RedHawks are currently averaging 305.82 yards per game, and the Ball State Cardinals are giving up 404.00.
- The RedHawks have turned over the ball 10 times this season, 3 less than the Cardinals have forced (13).
Miami (OH) RedHawks Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1364||42|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2689||180|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||13||10|
|Passing TDs Allowed||16||9|
Key Players for Miami (OH)
- Aveon Smith leads Miami (OH) with 920 passing yards (115.00 ypg) on 75-of-146 passing with 8 touchdowns compared to 4 interceptions this season. He also adds 419 rushing yards (52.38 ypg) on 83 carries while scoring 5 touchdowns on the ground.
- Keyon Mozee has carried the ball 106 times for a team-high 455 yards (45.50 per game), with 2 touchdowns this year.
- Mac Hippenhammer’s 656 receiving yards (59.64 yards per game) lead the team. He has 46 receptions with 8 touchdowns.
Ball State Cardinals Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Ball State
- The Ball State Cardinals are currently 5-5 on the season.
- The Cardinals are averaging 22.2 points per game. Combining with RedHawks’ 17.8 points per game gives a total of 40.00, which is 4 less than the current Over/Under of 44.
- The Ball State Cardinals are currently averaging 381.55 yards per game, and the Miami (OH) RedHawks are giving up 368.45.
- The Cardinals have turned over the ball 19 times this season, 2 more than the RedHawks have forced (17).
- Each of Ball State’s last nine games in November have gone UNDER the total points line.
- The road team has covered the spread in each of Ball State’s last six games.
Ball State Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||2068||192|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2376||102|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||22||18|
|Passing TDs Allowed||16||10|
Key Players for Ball State
- John Paddock leads Ball State with 2594 passing yards (235.82 ypg) on 268-of-449 passing with 18 touchdowns compared to 12 interceptions this season. He also adds -84 rushing yards (-7.64 ypg) on 27 carries while scoring 0 touchdowns on the ground.
- Carson Steele has carried the ball 263 times for a team-high 1376 yards (125.09 per game), with 12 touchdowns this year.
- Jayshon Jackson’s 822 receiving yards (74.73 yards per game) lead the team. He has 72 receptions with 3 touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for football bettors new and old alike.
We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best legal sportsbooks to bet on college football.
Support us by signing up to one of the regulated sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]