Miami Marlins vs Texas Rangers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 21
The Texas Rangers visit the Miami Marlins at LoanDepot Park, taking the field at 1:10pm ET on Thursday July 21st, 1:10pm ET. The Texas Rangers are 0.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 6.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Texas Rangers and Miami Marlins.
Miami and Texas Betting Info
- Eight of the Marlins’ last 10 day games against American League opponents have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The Marlins have lost each of their last 15 games against American League opponents following a loss.
Texas Rangers Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.239|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.5|
Key Players for Texas
- Brett Martin: 2.61 ERA, 7.25 K/9, 1.19 WHIP
- Glenn Otto: 5.40 ERA, 6.86 K/9, 1.46 WHIP
- Garrett Richards: 4.32 ERA, 7.83 K/9, 1.14 WHIP
- Jose Adolis García: .237 Batting Avg, .282 OBP, .439 SLG, .721 OPS, 49 Runs
- Jonah Heim: .262 Batting Avg, .313 OBP, .467 SLG, .780 OPS, 34 Runs
- Corey Seager: .251 Batting Avg, .324 OBP, .480 SLG, .804 OPS, 48 Runs
- Kole Calhoun: .221 Batting Avg, .275 OBP, .389 SLG, .664 OPS, 33 Runs
- Bradley Miller: .207 Batting Avg, .258 OBP, .332 SLG, .590 OPS, 18 Runs
- Marcus Semien: .239 Batting Avg, .297 OBP, .400 SLG, .697 OPS, 50 Runs
- Leody Taveras: .341 Batting Avg, .367 OBP, .553 SLG, .920 OPS, 14 Runs
- Josh H. Smith: .220 Batting Avg, .340 OBP, .293 SLG, .633 OPS, 11 Runs
- David Lowe: .270 Batting Avg, .323 OBP, .429 SLG, .752 OPS, 41 Runs
Miami Marlins Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.237|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.1|
Key Players for Miami
- Tanner Scott: 4.06 ERA, 13.14 K/9, 1.38 WHIP
- Elieser Hernandez: 6.11 ERA, 8.83 K/9, 1.40 WHIP
- Braxton Garrett: 3.70 ERA, 8.71 K/9, 1.23 WHIP
- Miguel Rojas: .240 Batting Avg, .287 OBP, .353 SLG, .640 OPS, 26 Runs
- Jacob Stallings: .184 Batting Avg, .244 OBP, .232 SLG, .476 OPS, 18 Runs
- Jesús Sánchez: .201 Batting Avg, .261 OBP, .381 SLG, .642 OPS, 32 Runs
- Jorge Soler: .209 Batting Avg, .299 OBP, .407 SLG, .706 OPS, 31 Runs
- Avisaíl García: .225 Batting Avg, .262 OBP, .317 SLG, .579 OPS, 26 Runs
- Garrett Cooper: .283 Batting Avg, .349 OBP, .434 SLG, .783 OPS, 28 Runs
- Jesús Aguilar: .252 Batting Avg, .299 OBP, .401 SLG, .700 OPS, 32 Runs
- Joseph Wendle: .277 Batting Avg, .333 OBP, .394 SLG, .727 OPS, 13 Runs
- Brian Anderson: .262 Batting Avg, .358 OBP, .393 SLG, .751 OPS, 25 Runs
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jameson Taillon | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
Twins vs. Rangers Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Texas Rangers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday August 19th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…