Miami Marlins vs Philadelphia Phillies Betting Odds & Game Analysis | September 14
The Philadelphia Phillies visit the Miami Marlins at LoanDepot Park, taking the field at 6:40pm ET on Wednesday September 14th, 6:40pm ET. The Miami Marlins are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Philadelphia Phillies and Miami Marlins.
Miami and Philadelphia Betting Info
- Seven of the last eight games between the Phillies and Marlins have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The Marlins have lost each of their last 10 games against NL East opponents following a home loss.
Philadelphia Phillies Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.256|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.7|
Key Players for Philadelphia
- Nicholas Nelson: 4.62 ERA, 8.81 K/9, 1.43 WHIP
- Bailey Falter: 3.80 ERA, 7.73 K/9, 1.15 WHIP
- Rhys Hoskins: .250 Batting Avg, .338 OBP, .470 SLG, .808 OPS, 75 Runs
- Brandon Marsh: .264 Batting Avg, .284 OBP, .417 SLG, .701 OPS, 9 Runs
- Bryce Harper: .307 Batting Avg, .383 OBP, .561 SLG, .944 OPS, 56 Runs
- Jean Segura: .289 Batting Avg, .343 OBP, .412 SLG, .755 OPS, 37 Runs
- Jacob Realmuto: .273 Batting Avg, .345 OBP, .461 SLG, .806 OPS, 65 Runs
- Bryson Stott: .233 Batting Avg, .294 OBP, .361 SLG, .655 OPS, 46 Runs
- Kyle Schwarber: .213 Batting Avg, .312 OBP, .480 SLG, .792 OPS, 84 Runs
- Alec Bohm: .293 Batting Avg, .325 OBP, .414 SLG, .739 OPS, 73 Runs
Miami Marlins Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.228|
|AVG Runs Scored||3.6|
Key Players for Miami
- Tanner Scott: 4.20 ERA, 12.61 K/9, 1.54 WHIP
- Andrew Nardi: 14.63 ERA, 14.63 K/9, 3.00 WHIP
- Trevor Rogers: 5.35 ERA, 8.92 K/9, 1.48 WHIP
- Jonathon Berti: .257 Batting Avg, .344 OBP, .356 SLG, .700 OPS, 40 Runs
- Miguel Rojas: .235 Batting Avg, .283 OBP, .328 SLG, .611 OPS, 33 Runs
- Jacob Stallings: .218 Batting Avg, .286 OBP, .292 SLG, .578 OPS, 25 Runs
- Charles Leblanc: .280 Batting Avg, .319 OBP, .430 SLG, .749 OPS, 11 Runs
- Lewin Díaz: .155 Batting Avg, .221 OBP, .245 SLG, .466 OPS, 8 Runs
- Jeffrey Bleday: .177 Batting Avg, .297 OBP, .333 SLG, .630 OPS, 13 Runs
- Garrett Cooper: .256 Batting Avg, .332 OBP, .404 SLG, .736 OPS, 33 Runs
- Brian Anderson: .230 Batting Avg, .321 OBP, .369 SLG, .690 OPS, 35 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Marlins and Phillies, the Marlins won twice and the Phillies won three times. Their most recent matchup on September 13, 2022 ended 2-1 with the Philadelphia Phillies taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]