Miami Heat vs. Washington Wizards Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 20
The Miami Heat (11-5) square off against the Washington Wizards (10-5) as just 1.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Miami Heat and Washington Wizards in which the Heat are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Heat stats and betting info
Betting trends for Miami
- Miami has a 12-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point favorites this season, the Heat are 7-4 against the spread.
- Miami has gone over in 10 of its 16 games with a set total (62.5%).
- The Heat have gone 7-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 63.6% of those games).
- Miami has a 7-4 record (winning 63.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -122 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Heat have an implied win probability of 55.0%.
Key players for Miami
- Jimmy Butler: 24.8 PTS, 5.5 AST, 2.1 STL, 53.4 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Tyler Herro: 21.7 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (42-for-108)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.7 PTS, 11 REB, 1.3 STL, 50.8 FG%
- Kyle Lowry: 12.4 PTS, 7.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (28-for-87)
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (49-for-146)
Heat Injuries: Victor Oladipo: Out (Right Knee), Markieff Morris: Out (Neck), Bam Adebayo: Day To Day (Knee), Tyler Herro: Day To Day (Wrist)
Wizards stats and betting info
Betting trends for Washington
- Miami’s ATS record is 12-4-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point favorites this season, the Heat are 7-4 against the spread.
- A total of 10 of Miami’s 16 games with a set total have hit the over (62.5%).
- This season, the Wizards have won five out of the nine games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Washington is 4-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +101 or more on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Wizards have a 49.8% chance to win.
Key players for Washington
- Montrezl Harrell: 17.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 64 FG%
- Bradley Beal: 23.9 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.3 STL, 42.5 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (24-for-83)
- Kyle Kuzma: 14.1 PTS, 9.1 REB, 41.4 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 15.7 PTS, 5.7 AST, 41.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (26-for-73)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 9.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.8 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
Wizards Injuries: Rui Hachimura: Out (Not With Team), Daniel Gafford: Day To Day (Thumb), Davis Bertans: Out (Ankle), Thomas Bryant: Out (Left Knee)
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!