Miami Heat vs. Philadelphia 76ers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 15
The Philadelphia 76ers (15-13) host the Miami Heat (16-12) at Wells Fargo Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 15, 2021. The Heat are 5.5-point underdogs in the game.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Philadelphia 76ers and Miami Heat in which the Heat are currently the pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Philadelphia Vs. Miami Moneyline Betting Action
76ers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Philadelphia
- So far this season, Philadelphia has put together a 12-15-1 record against the spread.
- The 76ers have a 1-5 record against the spread in games they were favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Philadelphia games have gone over the point total in 10 out of 28 opportunities (35.7%).
- The 76ers have been the moneyline favorite 12 total times this season. They’ve gone 9-3 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -227 or shorter, Philadelphia has gone 5-1 (83.3%).
- The 76ers have a 69.4% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
Key players for Philadelphia
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.7 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (31-for-84)
- Joel Embiid: 24.2 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 44.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (22-for-57)
- Andre Drummond: 6.3 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 49.6 FG%
- Tobias Harris: 18.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 47.3 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (23-for-75)
- Seth Curry: 16 PTS, 51 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (53-for-133)
76ers Injuries: Ben Simmons: Out (Back), Seth Curry: Day To Day (Shoulder), Grant Riller: Out (Shoulder), Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Ribs)
Heat stats and betting info
Betting trends for Miami
- Philadelphia’s ATS record is 12-15-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the 76ers are 1-5 against the spread.
- In Philadelphia’s 28 games with a set total, 10 have hit the over (35.7%).
- This season, the Heat have won seven out of the 10 games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Miami is 2-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +185 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 35.1% chance of a victory for the Heat.
Key players for Miami
- Kyle Lowry: 13.8 PTS, 8 AST, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (57-for-170)
- Tyler Herro: 20.3 PTS, 44 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (65-for-170)
- PJ Tucker: 7.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (34-for-76)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.1 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (80-for-238)
- Dewayne Dedmon: 6.2 PTS, 56.8 FG%, 64.3 3PT% (9-for-14)
Heat Injuries: Victor Oladipo: Out (Right Knee), Markieff Morris: Out (Neck), Caleb Martin: Out (Health and Safety Protocols), Tyler Herro: Day To Day (Quad), Jimmy Butler: Out (Tailbone), Bam Adebayo: Out (Thumb)
Pick for 76ers vs. Heat
Our in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites points to the Heat being favored to win over the 76ers.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!