Miami Heat vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 13
The Cleveland Cavaliers (16-12) are 4.5-point favorites over the Miami Heat (16-11) on December 13, 2021 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. It’s a matchup featuring two of the top defensive teams in the NBA — the Cavaliers are second in points allowed per game (102.2) and the Heat are third (104.0). The point total in the matchup is set at 206.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Miami Heat.
Cavaliers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cleveland
- Cleveland has gone 22-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Cavaliers are 3-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- The teams have hit the over in 11 of Cleveland’s 28 games with a set total.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (206.5 points) 16 times this season.
- This season, the average total for Cavaliers games is 212.4 points, 5.9 more than the over/under of 206.5 points for this contest.
Key players for Cleveland
- Jarrett Allen: 17.3 PTS, 11.2 REB, 1.4 BLK, 70.7 FG%
- Darius Garland: 19.0 PTS, 7.6 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.9 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (68-for-177)
- Evan Mobley: 14.0 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.9 BLK, 48.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Ricky Rubio: 13.0 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 35.9 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (50-for-143)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.2 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (44-for-126)
Cavaliers Injuries: Collin Sexton: Out For Season (Knee)
Heat stats and betting info
Betting trends for Miami
- So far this season, Cleveland has put together a 22-6-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, the Cavaliers are 3-0 against the spread.
- Out of Cleveland’s 28 games with a set total, 11 have hit the over (39.3%).
- In Miami’s 27 games this season, 18 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 206.5.
- Heat’s games have a total points bet of 211.8 points this season, 5.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Key players for Miami
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 8.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 43.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (53-for-162)
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (65-for-167)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.3 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (79-for-231)
- PJ Tucker: 6.9 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (29-for-68)
- Dewayne Dedmon: 6.0 PTS, 55.9 FG%, 69.2 3PT% (9-for-13)
Heat Injuries: Victor Oladipo: Out (Right Knee), Markieff Morris: Out (Neck), Jimmy Butler: Day To Day (Tailbone), Bam Adebayo: Out (Thumb)
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!