Miami Dolphins vs. Indianapolis Colts: Best Odds and Preview for Week 4
The Indianapolis Colts (0-3) will be trying to snap a three-game losing run against the Miami Dolphins (1-2). The Dolphins are slim favorites (-1.5). The game has an over/under of 43 points.
Best odds for Dolphins vs. Colts
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Miami Dolphins and Indianapolis Colts in which the Colts are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Dolphins Vs. Colts Spread Betting Action
Miami stats and betting info
Betting trends for Miami
- Miami is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- One of Miami’s three games with a set total has hit the over (33.3%).
|Pass yards||199.7 (599)||30|
|Rush yards||92.7 (278)||23|
|Points scored||15.0 (45)||29|
|Pass yards against||282.0 (846)||22|
|Rush yards against||136.0 (408)||27|
|Points allowed||27.3 (82)||23|
Key players for Miami
- Jacoby Brissett has racked up 384 yards (128.0 ypg) on 56-of-89 passing with zero touchdowns compared to one interception this season. In addition, he’s added 49 rushing yards (16.3 ypg) on 13 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Myles Gaskin has 139 rushing yards on 27 carries. He’s also added 12 catches for 57 yards (19.0 per game).
- Malcolm Brown has carried the ball 17 times for 68 yards (22.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jaylen Waddle’s 167 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 27 times and has collected 22 receptions and one touchdown.
- DeVante Parker has put up a 165-yard season so far, reeling in 13 passes on 23 targets.
- Mike Gesicki has been the target of 20 passes and racked up 13 receptions for 127 yards, an average of 42.3 yards per contest..
Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa: Questionable (Illness), Solomon Kindley: Questionable (Foot), Byron Jones: Doubtful (Groin), Kavon Frazier: Doubtful (Shoulder)
Indianapolis stats and betting info
Betting trends for Indianapolis
- Indianapolis is 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colts have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- In Indianapolis’ three games with a set total, one has hit the over (33.3%).
|Pass yards||235.7 (707)||22|
|Rush yards||103.0 (309)||19|
|Points scored||18.7 (56)||22|
|Pass yards against||243.0 (729)||11|
|Rush yards against||140.3 (421)||28|
|Points allowed||26.7 (80)||22|
Key players for Indianapolis
- Carson Wentz leads Indianapolis with 692 yards on 64-of-106 passing with three touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He has chipped in with 60 rushing yards (20.0 ypg) on nine carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Jonathan Taylor, has carried the ball 42 times for 171 yards (57.0 per game). He’s also caught eight passes for 70 yards.
- Nyheim Hines has 12 receptions for 119 yards (39.7 per game) so far while also carrying the ball 16 times for 64 yards and one score.
- Michael Pittman Jr.’s 220 receiving yards (73.3 yards per game) are a team high. He has 17 receptions on 28 targets.
- Zach Pascal’s 11 receptions (on 18 targets) have netted him 112 yards (37.3 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Colts: T.J. Carrie: Out (Hamstring), Michael Pittman Jr.: Out (Calf)
Pick for Dolphins vs. Colts
Betting split data from regulated betting sites paired with our in-depth statistical analysis favors the Colts to cover the spread against the Dolphins.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.