Mets vs. Pirates Player Props | James McCann | Thursday
The Pittsburgh Pirates visit the New York Mets at Citi Field, taking the field at 7:20pm ET on Thursday September 15th. The Pittsburgh Pirates are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at New York Mets player James McCann as the Mets face the Pittsburgh Pirates in Major League Baseball action.
The Mets and Pirates have met three times this season, with the Mets winning twice and the Pirates winning once. Their most recent matchup on September 7, 2022 ended 10-0 with the New York Mets taking the win.
James McCann Season Stats
- Games Played: 51 | Home Runs: 2 | RBI: 15 | Runs: 16 | Batting Average: .205 | OBP: .267 | SLG: .288 | OPS: .555.
- McCann’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.09 less than than his season average of 0.59.
- McCann’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.19 more than than his season average of 0.31.
- McCann’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.21 more than than his season average of 0.29.
- McCann’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.46 more than than his season average of 0.04.
James McCann Stats vs. Pittsburgh
James McCann Notable Teammates
The The Pittsburgh Pirates are 4-1 in their last five games, while the New York Mets are heading into this matchup with a record of 0-5 in their last five contests.
The Mets’ 89-55 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the NL East with a 46-22 division record and 2nd place in the National League with a 82-45 league record.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are 55-88, sitting in 5th place in the NL Central with a 28-35 division record and 14th place in the National League with a 51-74 league record.
Pittsburgh Pirates Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.223||29|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]