Mets vs. Padres Player Props | Brandon Nimmo | Friday
The San Diego Padres visit the New York Mets at Citi Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Friday July 22nd. The San Diego Padres are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at New York Mets player Brandon Nimmo as the Mets face the San Diego Padres in Major League Baseball action.
The Mets and Padres have met three times this season, with the Mets winning once and the Padres winning twice. Their most recent matchup on June 8, 2022 ended 13-2 with the San Diego Padres taking the win.
Brandon Nimmo Season Stats
- Games Played: 85 | Home Runs: 9 | RBI: 33 | Runs: 59 | Batting Average: .271 | OBP: .358 | SLG: .437 | OPS: .795.
- Nimmo’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Diego Padres is set at 0.5 which is 0.54 less than than his season average of 1.04.
- Nimmo’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Diego Padres is set at 0.5 which is 0.19 less than than his season average of 0.69.
- Nimmo’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Diego Padres is set at 0.5 which is 0.11 more than than his season average of 0.39.
- Nimmo’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Diego Padres is set at 0.5 which is 0.39 more than than his season average of 0.11.
Brandon Nimmo Stats vs. San Diego
Brandon Nimmo Notable Teammates
The The San Diego Padres are 2-3 in their last five games, while the New York Mets are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Mets’ 58-35 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the NL East with a 28-12 division record and 2nd place in the National League with a 53-27 league record.
The San Diego Padres are 52-42, sitting in 2nd place in the NL West with a 20-20 division record and 4th place in the National League with a 51-39 league record.
San Diego Padres Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.241||16|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jameson Taillon | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
Twins vs. Rangers Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Texas Rangers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday August 19th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…