Mets vs. Marlins Player Props | Nick Fortes | Tuesday
The Miami Marlins host the New York Mets on Tuesday, 6:40 PM ET at loanDepot park. The New York Mets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +140.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Miami Marlins is -165. The Marlins are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 8 runs.
The Marlins and Mets have met 8 times this season, with the Marlins winning twice and the Mets winning 6 times.
Nick’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Nick Fortes (MIA) has stayed under his runs prop in 10 of his last 11 games.
Nick’s stats vs. New York Mets
Nick’s Season Stats
Nick’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||3.84||30||-0.7|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.62||18||0.1|
Nick’s Notable Teammates
- Jazz Chisholm Jr. (MIA) has gone over his hits prop in 38 of his last 54 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.44% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-141) are at PointsBet
- Jazz Chisholm Jr. (MIA) has gone over his total-bases prop in 38 of his last 54 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.15% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-145) are at DraftKings
- Jake Burger (MIA) has gone over his total-bases prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.71% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 1.5 (+115) are at DraftKings
- Bryan De La Cruz (MIA) has stayed under his runs prop in 23 of his last 30 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.15% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-164) are at DraftKings
- Josh Bell (MIA) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.89% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-222) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.