Mets vs. Cubs Player Props | Tyler Naquin | Tuesday
The Chicago Cubs visit the New York Mets at Citi Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Tuesday September 13th. The Chicago Cubs are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 6.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at New York Mets player Tyler Naquin as the Mets face the Chicago Cubs in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Mets and Cubs, the Mets won three times and the Cubs won twice. Their most recent matchup on September 12, 2022 ended 5-2 with the Chicago Cubs taking the win.
Tyler Naquin Season Stats
- Games Played: 34 | Home Runs: 4 | RBI: 11 | Runs: 13 | Batting Average: .235 | OBP: .295 | SLG: .481 | OPS: .776.
- Naquin’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Cubs is set at 0.5 which is 0.06 less than than his season average of 0.56.
- Naquin’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Cubs is set at 0.5 which is 0.12 more than than his season average of 0.38.
- Naquin’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Cubs is set at 0.5 which is 0.18 more than than his season average of 0.32.
- Naquin’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Cubs is set at 0.5 which is 0.38 more than than his season average of 0.12.
Tyler Naquin Stats vs. Chicago
Tyler Naquin Notable Teammates
The The Chicago Cubs are 2-3 in their last five games, while the New York Mets are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Mets’ 89-53 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the NL East with a 46-22 division record and 2nd place in the National League with a 82-43 league record.
The Chicago Cubs are 59-82, sitting in 3rd place in the NL Central with a 30-36 division record and 11th place in the National League with a 53-68 league record.
Chicago Cubs Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.241||18|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | D.J. Chark | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | C.J. Ham | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | Dalvin Cook | Week 3
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Oswaldo Cabrera | Friday
The Boston Red Sox visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Boston Red Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…