Mets vs. Braves Player Props | Kevin Pillar | Monday
The Atlanta Braves host the New York Mets on Monday, 7:20 PM ET at Truist Park. The New York Mets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +173.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Atlanta Braves is -209. The Braves are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 10 runs.
The Braves and Mets have met 10 times this season, with the Braves winning 8 times and the Mets winning twice.
Kevin’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Kevin Pillar (ATL) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 22 of his last 25 games.
Kevin’s stats vs. New York Mets
Kevin’s Season Stats
Kevin’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||5.07||3||0.5|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.16||5||-0.4|
Kevin’s Notable Teammates
- Matt Olson (ATL) has gone over his runs prop in 18 of his last 23 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 28.56% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-120) are at DraftKings
- Marcell Ozuna (ATL) has gone over his hits prop in 16 of his last 17 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 15.61% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-238) are at DraftKings
- Matt Olson (ATL) has gone over his hits prop in 20 of his last 25 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.44% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-227) are at DraftKings
- Michael Harris II (ATL) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.30% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 1.5 (-164) are at DraftKings
- Orlando Arcia (ATL) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 8 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.84% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (+130) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.