Memphis Grizzlies vs. Sacramento Kings Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 17
The Memphis Grizzlies (18-11) are favored by two points versus the Sacramento Kings (12-17) on December 17, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. It’s a contest featuring two of the highest-scoring teams in the NBA — the Grizzlies are fifth (111.1 ppg) and the Kings are fifth (111.1). The over/under for the matchup is set at 225.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Memphis Grizzlies and Sacramento Kings.
Grizzlies stats and betting info
Betting trends for Memphis
- Memphis’ ATS record is 18-11-0 this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 2 points or more, the Grizzlies have a 6-5 record against the spread.
- In Memphis’ 29 games with a set total, 15 have hit the over (51.7%).
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (225.5 points) 14 times this season.
- This season the average total for Grizzlies games is 219.9 points, 5.6 fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points for this contest.
Key players for Memphis
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 42.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (59-for-172)
- Ja Morant: 24.1 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 47.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (31-for-87)
- Desmond Bane: 16.2 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (77-for-189)
- Steven Adams: 7.0 PTS, 8.8 REB, 53.5 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (45-for-130)
Grizzlies Injuries: Sam Merrill: Out (Ankle), Brandon Clarke: Day To Day (Knee), Ziaire Williams: Day To Day (Ankle), Ja Morant: Out (Health and safety protocols)
Kings stats and betting info
Betting trends for Sacramento
- Memphis is 18-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies have a 6-5 record against the spread this season when favored by 2 points or more.
- Memphis games have gone over the point total in 15 out of 29 opportunities (51.7%).
- There have been 13 Sacramento games that have finished with a combined score higher than 225.5 points this season.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.8 points more than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (223.7 points).
Key players for Sacramento
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.3 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 45.5 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (31-for-118)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 11.5 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.8 STL, 44.2 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (47-for-119)
- Harrison Barnes: 17.5 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (43-for-113)
- Buddy Hield: 15.6 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (102-for-287)
- Richaun Holmes: 14.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 70.7 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Kings Injuries: Marvin Bagley III: Out (Health and safety protocols), Terence Davis II: Out (Health Protocols), Richaun Holmes: Day To Day (Eye)
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!