Mavericks vs. Wizards Player Props | Luka Doncic | Saturday
Luka Doncic (25.0 points per game, 10th in league) and the Dallas Mavericks will take on the Washington Wizards at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday.
Let’s break down all of Doncic’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Luka Doncic’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Doncic Season Stats
- Doncic is tops on his team in points (25.0), rebounds (8.4) and assists (8.0) per game, shooting 43.3% from the floor and 31.3% from downtown with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.3 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- The 25.0 points Doncic has scored per game this season is 1.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Saturday (26.5).
- Doncic has averaged 8.4 rebounds per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (7.5).
- Doncic has put up 33.4 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.1 fewer than his 34.5 PR over/under in Saturday’s game.
- In the 14 games he’s appeared in this season, Doncic’s point total has gone over 26.5 points four times.
- Over 14 games played this season, Doncic’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 7.5 boards 10 times.
Doncic’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||14.7||14.1%||4.0||8.9%||2.5||2.5||19.9%||33.9%||13.5%||38.6%|
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Doncic averages 24.2 points per game against the Wizards, 2.3 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Doncic’s 7.8 rebounds per game in matchups against the Wizards are 0.3 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Doncic dishes out assists against the Wizards at a lower rate — 2.0 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Wizards, Doncic has made 0.8 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Doncic’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Wizards is 4.0 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Doncic combines for 32 points and rebounds per game against the Wizards. That is 2.5 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Doncic has averaged 30.7 combined points and assists per game against the Wizards, 4.8 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!