Mavericks vs. Wizards Player Props | Kristaps Porzingis | Saturday
Kristaps Porzingis’ Dallas Mavericks match up against the Washington Wizards on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.
Let’s examine all of Porzingis’ prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kristaps Porzingis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Porzingis Season Stats
- Porzingis is averaging 21.1 points, 1.9 assists and 8.2 rebounds per contest.
- The 19.5-point total set for Porzingis on Saturday is 1.6 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Porzingis has pulled down 8.2 rebounds per game, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (8.5).
- Porzingis has recorded 29.3 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.8 more than his 27.5 PR over/under for Saturday’s game.
- Porzingis’ point total has gone over 19.5 points eight times in the 12 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season in 12 games, Porzingis has grabbed more than 8.5 boards in four contests.
Porzingis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||14.7||14.1%||4.0||8.9%||2.5||2.5||19.9%||33.9%||13.5%||38.6%|
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Porzingis is averaging 13.3 fewer points per game against the Wizards than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Porzingis’ 2.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Wizards are 6.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Porzingis dishes out assists against the Wizards at a lower rate — 0.8 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Wizards, Porzingis has made 0.9 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Porzingis’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Wizards is 20.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Porzingis combines for 8.6 points and rebounds per game against the Wizards. That is 18.9 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Porzingis’ 6.9 combined points and assists in games against the Wizards are 14.6 less than his prop in this matchup.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!