Mavericks vs. Thunder Player Props | Kristaps Porzingis | Sunday
Kristaps Porzingis’ Dallas Mavericks hit the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday at 7:00 PM ET.
In this story, we are digging into Porzingis’ stats and trends to help you make the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kristaps Porzingis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Porzingis Season Stats
- Porzingis puts up 19.6 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.8 steals and 1.4 blocks.
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Porzingis is 22.5 points. That’s 2.9 more than his season average of 19.6.
- Porzingis has averaged 0.8 less rebounds per game (7.7) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (8.5).
- Porzingis has recorded 27.3 combined points and rebounds per game, 3.2 fewer than his 30.5 PR over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Porzingis’ point total has exceeded 22.5 points five times in the 18 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Porzingis’ single-game rebound output has exceeded 8.5 boards six times through 18 games played this season.
Porzingis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||14.3||13.8%||3.8||8.8%||2.2||2.3||18.7%||32.4%||13.1%||38.8%|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- Porzingis averages 10.5 points per game against the Thunder, 12.0 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Porzingis averages 5.1 rebounds in games against the Thunder. That is 3.4 less than his prop total (8.5) for this contest.
- Porzingis dishes out assists against the Thunder at a lower rate — 1.4 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Thunder, Porzingis has made 1.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Porzingis’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Thunder is 16.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Porzingis averages 15.6 combined points and rebounds in games against the Thunder, which is 14.9 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Porzingis has averaged 11.6 combined points and assists per game against the Thunder, 12.9 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!