Mavericks vs. Spurs Player Props | Tim Hardaway Jr. | Friday
Tim Hardaway Jr. (13th in made three-pointers in NBA — 3.0 per game, 39.3%) and the Dallas Mavericks hit the court versus the San Antonio Spurs on Friday at 8:30 PM ET.
In this piece, we dig into all of Hardaway’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tim Hardaway Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hardaway Season Stats
- Hardaway posts 15.0 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 42.3% from the floor and 39.3% from beyond the arc with 3.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Hardaway is 16.5 points. That’s 1.5 more than his season average of 15.0.
- Hardaway’s per-game rebound average — 3.5 — equals his prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Hardaway combines to average 17.3 points and assists per game, 1.2 fewer than his PA prop bet total (18.5) for Friday’s game.
- Hardaway has recorded more than 16.5 points five times this season (through 11 games).
- Through 11 games played this season, Hardaway’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards three times.
Hardaway’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||15.0||14.6%||3.5||7.6%||2.3||3.0||23.9%||39.3%||13.3%||42.3%|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Hardaway averages 11.4 points per game against the Spurs, 5.1 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Hardaway averages 2.5 rebounds in games against the Spurs. That is 1.0 less than his prop total (3.5) for this contest.
- Hardaway collects assists against the Spurs at a lower rate — 0.1 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Spurs, Hardaway averages 1.9 made threes, which is 0.6 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Hardaway’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Spurs is 7.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Hardaway racks up 13.9 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Spurs, and that is 6.6 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Hardaway averages 12.8 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Spurs, 5.7 less than his prop bet total in this game.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!