Mavericks vs. Pacers Player Props | Luka Doncic | Friday
The Dallas Mavericks, including Luka Doncic, face the Indiana Pacers on Friday at 7:00 PM ET. At 25.6 points per game, Doncic is ninth in the league.
Let’s break down Doncic’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in choosing the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Luka Doncic’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Doncic Season Stats
- Doncic leads his team in points (25.6), rebounds (8.0) and assists (8.5) per game, shooting 44.8% from the field and 33.5% from beyond the arc with 2.8 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.5 blocks.
- Friday’s over/under for Doncic is 26.5 points. That’s 0.9 more than his season average of 25.6.
- Doncic has averaged 0.5 more rebounds per game (8.0) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (7.5).
- Doncic has put up 33.6 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.9 fewer than his 34.5 PR over/under in Friday’s game.
- Through 20 games this season, Doncic has recorded more than 26.5 points seven times.
- This season in 20 games played, Doncic has had a rebound total higher than 7.5 boards in 13 matchups.
Doncic’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||14.3||13.7%||3.8||8.8%||2.2||2.4||18.6%||33.5%||12.9%||38.5%|
Player Performance vs. Indiana
- Doncic’s points-per-game average against the Pacers (16.6) is 9.9 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Doncic collects 7.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Pacers, 0.1 less than his prop total for this game.
- Doncic collects assists against the Pacers at a lower rate — 1.9 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Pacers, Doncic averages 1.4 made threes, which is 1.1 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Doncic’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pacers is 30.6, which is 11.9 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Doncic collects 24 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pacers, and that is 10.5 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Doncic has put up 23.2 combined points and assists per game against the Pacers, 11.3 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Indiana Pacers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!