Mavericks vs. Nets Player Props | Kristaps Porzingis | Tuesday
Kristaps Porzingis and the Dallas Mavericks are matching up against the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday at 7:30 PM ET.
Let’s dig into all of Porzingis’ prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kristaps Porzingis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Porzingis Season Stats
- Porzingis posts 19.7 points, 8.0 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest, shooting 45.9% from the field and 30.1% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 18.5-point total set for Porzingis on Tuesday is 1.2 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Porzingis has averaged 0.5 more rebounds per game (8.0) than his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (7.5).
- Porzingis has recorded 21.6 combined points and assists per game, 2.1 more than his PA prop bet total for Tuesday’s game (19.5).
- Porzingis’ point total has exceeded 18.5 points nine times in the 15 games he’s appeared in this season.
- This season in 15 games, Porzingis has recorded more than 7.5 boards in eight matchups.
Porzingis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||14.7||14.0%||3.8||8.8%||2.3||2.5||19.6%||35.7%||13.0%||38.5%|
Player Performance vs. Brooklyn
- Porzingis averages 11.6 points per game against the Nets, 6.9 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Porzingis collects 3.9 rebounds per game in matchups with the Nets, 3.6 less than his prop total for this game.
- Porzingis dishes out assists against the Nets at a lower rate — 0.6 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Nets, Porzingis has made 0.4 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Porzingis’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Nets is 16.4, which is 11.1 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Porzingis averages 15.5 combined points and rebounds in games against the Nets, which is 11.0 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Porzingis’ 12.5 combined points and assists in games against the Nets are 7.0 less than his prop in this matchup.
Brooklyn Nets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!