Maryland vs. Rutgers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The Maryland Terrapins (5-6, 0-0 Big Ten) and Rutgers Scarlet Knights (5-6, 0-0 Big Ten) will meet in a battle of two conference rivals. The Terrapins are slight favorites (-1.5). An over/under of 53 points has been set for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Maryland stats and betting info
Betting trends for Maryland
- Maryland’s ATS record is 3-8-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point favorites this season, the Terrapins are 2-2 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in six of Maryland’s 11 games with a set total .
- This season, eight of Maryland’s 11 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 53 points.
- The Terrapins have seen a 58.0 average over/under in their games this season, 5.0 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Terrapins rack up 425.3 yards per game, 49.3 more yards than the 376.0 the Scarlet Knights give up per outing.
- In games that Maryland totals over 376.0 yards, the team is 5-2 overall.
- The Terrapins have 17 giveaways this season, while the Scarlet Knights have 17 takeaways .
|Pass yards||306.6 (3373)||15|
|Rush yards||118.6 (1305)||111|
|Points scored||26.1 (287)||84|
|Pass yards against||266.7 (2934)||115|
|Rush yards against||153.9 (1693)||70|
|Points allowed||33.9 (373)||113|
Key players for Maryland
- Taulia Tagovailoa leads Maryland with 3,283 passing yards (298.5 ypg) on 287-of-420 passing with 21 touchdowns compared to 11 interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Tayon Fleet-Davis, has carried the ball 102 times for 512 yards (46.5 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 30 passes for 272 yards (24.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Rakim Jarrett’s 658 receiving yards (59.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 49 receptions with five touchdowns.
Rutgers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Rutgers
- So far this season, Rutgers has put together a 5-5-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Scarlet Knights are 2-4 against the spread.
- Three of Rutgers’ 10 games with a set total have hit the over (30%).
- This season, three games Rutgers played finished with a combined score over 53 points.
- The over/under for this game is 6.3 points more than the average over/under in Scarlet Knights’ games this season (46.7 points).
- The Scarlet Knights collect 109.2 fewer yards per game (311.4) than the Terrapins allow (420.6).
- This year the Scarlet Knights have turned the ball over 11 times, two more than the Terrapins’ takeaways (9).
|Pass yards||172.6 (1899)||114|
|Rush yards||138.7 (1526)||90|
|Points scored||20.9 (230)||113|
|Pass yards against||221.7 (2439)||56|
|Rush yards against||154.3 (1697)||72|
|Points allowed||23.2 (255)||44|
Key players for Rutgers
- Noah Vedral leads Rutgers with 1,674 passing yards (152.2 ypg) on 165-of-275 passing with seven touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He also has 269 rushing yards (24.5 ypg) on 90 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Isaih Pacheco’s team-high 570 rushing yards (51.8 per game) have come on 153 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- Bo Melton’s 566 receiving yards (51.5 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 51 receptions and three touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!