Maryland Terrapins vs Rutgers Scarlet Knights Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 26
The Rutgers Scarlet Knights 4-6 visit the Maryland Terrapins 6-4 at SECU Stadium, taking the field at 1:00pm EST on Saturday, November 26th. The Scarlet Knights are 14-point underdogs in the game.
The Over/Under for the game is set at 49 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Maryland Terrapins Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Maryland
- The Maryland Terrapins are currently 6-4 on the season.
- The Terrapins are averaging 25.7 points per game. Scarlet Knights are averaging 19.9 points per game for a predicted total of 45.63, which is 3.37 less than the current Over/Under of 49.
- The Maryland Terrapins are currently averaging 396.36 yards per game, and the Rutgers Scarlet Knights are giving up 324.80.
- The Terrapins have turned over the ball 11 times this season, the same as the Scarlet Knights have forced (11).
- Maryland has failed to cover the spread in each of its last four games against non-AP-ranked teams.
Maryland Terrapins Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1649||116|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2562||136|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||16||11|
|Passing TDs Allowed||17||11|
Key Players for Maryland
- Taulia Tagovailoa leads Maryland with 2445 passing yards (244.50 ypg) on 218-of-317 passing with 16 touchdowns compared to 6 interceptions this season. He also adds 63 rushing yards (6.30 ypg) on 70 carries while scoring 4 touchdowns on the ground.
- Roman Hemby has carried the ball 145 times for a team-high 854 yards (77.64 per game), with 7 touchdowns this year.
- Rakim Jarrett’s 471 receiving yards (42.82 yards per game) lead the team. He has 40 receptions with 3 touchdowns.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Rutgers
- The Rutgers Scarlet Knights are currently 4-6 on the season.
- The Scarlet Knights are averaging 19.9 points per game. Combining with Terrapins’ 25.7 points per game gives a total of 45.63, which is 3.37 less than the current Over/Under of 49.
- The Rutgers Scarlet Knights are currently averaging 308.30 yards per game, and the Maryland Terrapins are giving up 382.82.
- The Scarlet Knights have turned over the ball 16 times this season, 3 more than the Terrapins have forced (13).
- Nine of Rutgers’ last 10 road games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1344||81|
|Passing Yards Allowed||1904||47|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||17||15|
|Passing TDs Allowed||13||8|
Key Players for Rutgers
- Evan Simon leads Rutgers with 740 passing yards (105.71 ypg) on 71-of-123 passing with 4 touchdowns compared to 6 interceptions this season. He also adds 0 rushing yards (0.00 ypg) on 20 carries while scoring 0 touchdowns on the ground.
- Kyle Monangai has carried the ball 90 times for a team-high 391 yards (39.10 per game), with 2 touchdowns this year.
- Aron Cruickshank’s 362 receiving yards (36.20 yards per game) lead the team. He has 40 receptions with 2 touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for football bettors new and old alike.
We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best legal sportsbooks to bet on college football.
Support us by signing up to one of the regulated sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]