Maryland Terrapins vs Illinois Fighting Illini Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 2
The Illinois Fighting Illini visit the Maryland Terrapins at Xfinity Center, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Friday, December 2nd. The Fighting Illini are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 145 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Illinois Fighting Illini and Maryland Terrapins.
Maryland Terrapins Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Maryland
- The Maryland Terrapins are currently 7-0 on the season.
- The Terrapins are averaging 82.1 points per game. Combining with Fighting Illini’s 83.0 points per game gives a total of 165.1, which is 20.1 more than the current Over/Under of 145.
- Maryland has won the first half in each of its last seven games.
Maryland Terrapins Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||82.1||29|
|Points Allowed Per Game||60.3||30|
|Assists Per Game||12.6||63|
|Rebounds Per Game||36.1||45|
|Blocks Per Game||4.3||35|
Key Players for Maryland
- Donta Scott leads Maryland with 15.9 points per game in 7 games.
- Jahmir Young leads Maryland with 3.4 assists per game in 7 games.
- Julian Reese leads Maryland with 7.9 rebounds per game in 7 games.
- Caelum Swanton-Rodger leads Maryland with a 100.0 FG% through 7 games.
- Jahari Long leads Maryland with a 50.0 3PT% through 7 games.
Illinois Fighting Illini Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Illinois
- The Illinois Fighting Illini are currently 6-1 on the season.
- The Fighting Illini are averaging 83.0 points per game. Combining with Terrapins’ 82.1 points per game gives a total of 165.1, which is 20.1 more than the current Over/Under of 145.
- Each of Illinois’ last five night games against AP-ranked opponents have produced a total of 146+ points.
- Illinois has won each of its last nine night games.
Illinois Fighting Illini Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||83.0||24|
|Points Allowed Per Game||59.0||24|
|Assists Per Game||17.1||19|
|Rebounds Per Game||37.6||25|
|Blocks Per Game||5.3||17|
Key Players for Illinois
- Terrence Shannon Jr. leads Illinois with 19.9 points per game in 7 games.
- Coleman Hawkins leads Illinois with 4.4 assists per game in 7 games played.
- Dain Dainja leads Illinois with 6.3 rebounds per game in 7 games.
- Dain Dainja leads Illinois with a 75.0 FG% through 7 games.
- Terrence Shannon Jr. leads Illinois with a 42.9 3PT% through 7 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.