Marlins vs. Pirates Player Props | Jesús Aguilar | Thursday
The Pittsburgh Pirates visit the Miami Marlins at LoanDepot Park, taking the field at 12:10pm ET on Thursday July 14th. The Pittsburgh Pirates are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Miami Marlins player Jesús Aguilar as the Marlins face the Pittsburgh Pirates in Major League Baseball action.
The Marlins and Pirates have met three times this season, with the Marlins winning once and the Pirates winning twice. Their most recent matchup on July 13, 2022 ended 5-4 with the Miami Marlins taking the win.
Jesús Aguilar Season Stats
- Games Played: 79 | Home Runs: 11 | RBI: 37 | Runs: 31 | Batting Average: .248 | OBP: .296 | SLG: .404 | OPS: .700.
- Aguilar’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.45 less than than his season average of 0.95.
- Aguilar’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.11 more than than his season average of 0.39.
- Aguilar’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.03 more than than his season average of 0.47.
- Aguilar’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.36 more than than his season average of 0.14.
Jesús Aguilar Stats vs. Pittsburgh
Jesús Aguilar Notable Teammates
|Bryan De La Cruz||69||6||18||20||.217||.270||.371||.641|
The The Pittsburgh Pirates are 4-1 in their last five games, while the Miami Marlins are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Marlins’ 42-45 record in 2022 puts them in 4th place in the NL East with a 24-16 division record and 9th place in the National League with a 37-38 league record.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are 38-51, sitting in 3rd place in the NL Central with a 18-27 division record and 12th place in the National League with a 36-44 league record.
Pittsburgh Pirates Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.221||29|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jameson Taillon | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
Twins vs. Rangers Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Texas Rangers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday August 19th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…