Marlins vs. Pirates Player Props | Jacob Stallings | Tuesday
The Pittsburgh Pirates visit the Miami Marlins at LoanDepot Park, taking the field at 6:40pm ET on Tuesday July 12th. The Pittsburgh Pirates are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Miami Marlins player Jacob Stallings as the Marlins face the Pittsburgh Pirates in Major League Baseball action.
In their first and only matchup this season on July 11, 2022, the Pirates won by a score of 5-1.
Jacob Stallings Season Stats
- Games Played: 68 | Home Runs: 2 | RBI: 22 | Runs: 18 | Batting Average: .185 | OBP: .248 | SLG: .235 | OPS: .483.
- Stallings’ Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.04 less than than his season average of 0.54.
- Stallings’ Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.24 more than than his season average of 0.26.
- Stallings’ RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.18 more than than his season average of 0.32.
- Stallings’ Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.47 more than than his season average of 0.03.
Jacob Stallings Stats vs. Pittsburgh
Jacob Stallings Notable Teammates
The The Pittsburgh Pirates are 3-2 in their last five games, while the Miami Marlins are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Marlins’ 41-44 record in 2022 puts them in 4th place in the NL East with a 24-16 division record and 9th place in the National League with a 36-37 league record.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are 37-50, sitting in 3rd place in the NL Central with a 18-27 division record and 12th place in the National League with a 35-43 league record.
Pittsburgh Pirates Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.222||29|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]