Marlins vs. Phillies Player Props | Brian Anderson | Wednesday
The Philadelphia Phillies visit the Miami Marlins at LoanDepot Park, taking the field at 6:40pm ET on Wednesday September 14th. The Miami Marlins are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Miami Marlins player Brian Anderson as the Marlins face the Philadelphia Phillies in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Marlins and Phillies, the Marlins won twice and the Phillies won three times. Their most recent matchup on September 13, 2022 ended 2-1 with the Philadelphia Phillies taking the win.
Brian Anderson Season Stats
- Games Played: 83 | Home Runs: 8 | RBI: 26 | Runs: 35 | Batting Average: .230 | OBP: .321 | SLG: .369 | OPS: .690.
- Anderson’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Philadelphia Phillies is set at 0.5 which is 0.28 less than than his season average of 0.78.
- Anderson’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Philadelphia Phillies is set at 0.5 which is 0.08 more than than his season average of 0.42.
- Anderson’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Philadelphia Phillies is set at 0.5 which is 0.19 more than than his season average of 0.31.
- Anderson’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Philadelphia Phillies is set at 0.5 which is 0.40 more than than his season average of 0.10.
Brian Anderson Stats vs. Philadelphia
Brian Anderson Notable Teammates
The The Philadelphia Phillies are 2-3 in their last five games, while the Miami Marlins are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Marlins’ 58-84 record in 2022 puts them in 4th place in the NL East with a 27-36 division record and 12th place in the National League with a 50-72 league record.
The Philadelphia Phillies are 79-62, sitting in 3rd place in the NL East with a 35-28 division record and 5th place in the National League with a 72-54 league record.
Philadelphia Phillies Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.256||7|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | D.J. Chark | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | C.J. Ham | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | Dalvin Cook | Week 3
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Oswaldo Cabrera | Friday
The Boston Red Sox visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Boston Red Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…