Marlins vs. Nationals Player Props | Jordan Groshans | Friday
The Washington Nationals visit the Miami Marlins at LoanDepot Park, taking the field at 6:40pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 6.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Miami Marlins player Jordan Groshans as the Marlins face the Washington Nationals in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Marlins and Nationals, the Marlins won three times and the Nationals won twice. Their most recent matchup on September 18, 2022 ended 3-1 with the Miami Marlins taking the win.
Jordan Groshans Season Stats
- Games Played: 8 | Home Runs: 1 | RBI: 2 | Runs: 4 | Batting Average: .333 | OBP: .379 | SLG: .444 | OPS: .823.
- Groshans’ Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Nationals is set at 0.5 which is 0.63 less than than his season average of 1.13.
- Groshans’ Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Nationals is set at 0.5 which is the same as than his season average of 0.50.
- Groshans’ RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Nationals is set at 0.5 which is 0.25 more than than his season average of 0.25.
- Groshans’ Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Nationals is set at 0.5 which is 0.38 more than than his season average of 0.13.
Jordan Groshans Stats vs. Washington
Jordan Groshans Notable Teammates
The The Washington Nationals are 1-4 in their last five games, while the Miami Marlins are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Marlins’ 61-89 record in 2022 puts them in 4th place in the NL East with a 29-39 division record and 12th place in the National League with a 53-77 league record.
The Washington Nationals are 52-97, sitting in 5th place in the NL East with a 14-49 division record and 15th place in the National League with a 44-85 league record.
Washington Nationals Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.250||11|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | D.J. Chark | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | C.J. Ham | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | Dalvin Cook | Week 3
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Oswaldo Cabrera | Friday
The Boston Red Sox visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Boston Red Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…