Mariners vs. Yankees Player Props | Carlos Santana | Tuesday
The Seattle Mariners visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 2nd. The Seattle Mariners are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Seattle Mariners player Carlos Santana as the Mariners face the New York Yankees in Major League Baseball action.
In their first and only matchup this season on August 1, 2022, the Yankees won by a score of 7-2.
Carlos Santana Season Stats
- Games Played: 28 | Home Runs: 5 | RBI: 12 | Runs: 12 | Batting Average: .178 | OBP: .299 | SLG: .367 | OPS: .666.
- Santana’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Yankees is set at 0.5 which is 0.07 less than than his season average of 0.57.
- Santana’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Yankees is set at 0.5 which is 0.07 more than than his season average of 0.43.
- Santana’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Yankees is set at 0.5 which is 0.07 more than than his season average of 0.43.
- Santana’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Yankees is set at 0.5 which is 0.32 more than than his season average of 0.18.
Carlos Santana Stats vs. New York
Carlos Santana Notable Teammates
The The New York Yankees are 4-1 in their last five games, while the Seattle Mariners are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Mariners’ 55-49 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the AL West with a 28-22 division record and 6th place in the American League with a 47-44 league record.
The New York Yankees are 70-34, sitting in 1st place in the AL East with a 32-16 division record and 1st place in the American League with a 65-29 league record.
New York Yankees Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.245||13|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Mariners Player Props | Aaron Judge | Wednesday
The New York Yankees visit the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, taking the field at 4:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Seattle Mariners are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Wednesday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Kansas City Royals are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…