Mariners vs. Padres Player Props | Adam Frazier | Wednesday
The San Diego Padres visit the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, taking the field at 4:10pm ET on Wednesday September 14th. The San Diego Padres are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Seattle Mariners player Adam Frazier as the Mariners face the San Diego Padres in Major League Baseball action.
The Mariners and Padres have met three times this season, with the Mariners winning twice and the Padres winning once. Their most recent matchup on September 13, 2022 ended 2-0 with the San Diego Padres taking the win.
Adam Frazier Season Stats
- Games Played: 138 | Home Runs: 3 | RBI: 35 | Runs: 59 | Batting Average: .241 | OBP: .307 | SLG: .315 | OPS: .622.
- Frazier’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Diego Padres is set at 0.5 which is 0.35 less than than his season average of 0.85.
- Frazier’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Diego Padres is set at 0.5 which is 0.07 more than than his season average of 0.43.
- Frazier’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Diego Padres is set at 0.5 which is 0.25 more than than his season average of 0.25.
- Frazier’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Diego Padres is set at 0.5 which is 0.48 more than than his season average of 0.02.
Adam Frazier Stats vs. San Diego
Adam Frazier Notable Teammates
The The San Diego Padres are 3-2 in their last five games, while the Seattle Mariners are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Mariners’ 79-62 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the AL West with a 35-28 division record and 5th place in the American League with a 68-54 league record.
The San Diego Padres are 78-64, sitting in 2nd place in the NL West with a 33-30 division record and 6th place in the National League with a 71-55 league record.
San Diego Padres Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.240||18|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | D.J. Chark | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | C.J. Ham | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | Dalvin Cook | Week 3
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Oswaldo Cabrera | Friday
The Boston Red Sox visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Boston Red Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…