Maine Black Bears vs UMass Lowell River Hawks Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The UMass Lowell River Hawks visit the Maine Black Bears at Cross Insurance Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Black Bears are 6.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 143 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the UMass Lowell River Hawks and Maine Black Bears.
Maine Black Bears Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Maine
- The Maine Black Bears are currently 7-12 on the season.
- The Black Bears are averaging 69.9 points per game. Combining with River Hawks’ 78.9 points per game gives a total of 148.8, which is 5.8 more than the current Over/Under of 143.
Maine Black Bears Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||69.9||110|
|Points Allowed Per Game||70.1||170|
|Assists Per Game||14.5||35|
|Rebounds Per Game||27.7||247|
|Blocks Per Game||2.2||147|
Key Players for Maine
- Gedi Juozapaitis leads Maine with 15.8 points per game in 19 games.
- Jaden Clayton leads Maine with 4.1 assists per game in 19 games.
- Peter Filipovity leads Maine with 6.4 rebounds per game in 16 games.
- Antonio Lisenbee leads Maine with a 66.7 FG% through 2 games.
- LeChaun DuHart leads Maine with a 66.7 3PT% through 8 games.
UMass Lowell River Hawks Stats and Betting Info
Trends for UMass Lowell
- The UMass Lowell River Hawks are currently 17-4 on the season.
- The River Hawks are averaging 78.9 points per game. Combining with Black Bears’ 69.9 points per game gives a total of 148.8, which is 5.8 more than the current Over/Under of 143.
UMass Lowell River Hawks Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||78.9||31|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.2||78|
|Assists Per Game||15.2||28|
|Rebounds Per Game||37.6||5|
|Blocks Per Game||5.1||16|
Key Players for UMass Lowell
- Everette Hammond leads UMass Lowell with 12.8 points per game in 21 games.
- Ayinde Hikim leads UMass Lowell with 4.3 assists per game in 20 games played.
- Abdoul Karim Coulibaly leads UMass Lowell with 8.6 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Cam Morris III leads UMass Lowell with a 67.3 FG% through 16 games.
- Quinton Mincey leads UMass Lowell with a 48.3 3PT% through 21 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.