Magic vs. Pelicans Player Props | Paolo Banchero | Friday
The Orlando Magic host the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday January 20th, 12:12pm ET at Amway Center. The Orlando Magic are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -102.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New Orleans Pelicans is -117. The Pelicans are a 1-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Paolo Banchero Season Stats
- Paolo Banchero averages 21.1 points, 3.8 assists, 6.7 rebounds, and 1.1 steals per contest.
- Banchero’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. New Orleans Pelicans is set at 21.5 which is 0.4 more than his season average of 21.1.
- Banchero’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. New Orleans Pelicans is set at 3.5 which is 0.3 less than his season average of 3.8.
- Paolo Banchero is 20 of 37 in the Over Assists market, winning 54.1% of the time.
- Banchero’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. New Orleans Pelicans is set at 6.5 which is 0.2 less than his season average of 6.7.
- Paolo Banchero is 23 of 37 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 62.2% of the time.
- Paolo Banchero is 23 of 37 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 62.2% of the time.
Paolo Banchero Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
New Orleans Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.