Magic vs. Pelicans Player Props | Naji Marshall | Monday
The New Orleans Pelicans host the Orlando Magic on Monday, 8:00 PM ET at Smoothie King Center. The Orlando Magic are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +148.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New Orleans Pelicans is -174. The Pelicans are a -4 favorite. The over/under is set at 227 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on February 27, 2023, the Magic won by a score of 123-110.
Naji’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Naji Marshall (NO) has gone over his assists prop in 16 of his last 19 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 29.48% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-143) are at MGM.
Naji’s stats vs. Orlando Magic
Naji’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Magic at Pelicans
- The Pelicans are 17-6 as favorites in their last 23 games
- The Pelicans are 4-1 ATS in the central or mountain timezone in their last 5 games
- The Magic are 5-2 ATS against the Pelicans in their last 7 games
- The Magic are 22-9 ATS as underdogs in their last 31 games
- The Magic are 8-3 ATS on the road in their last 11 games
Naji’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.77||3||2.1|
|PtsAgst / Gm||114.42||25||2.7|
Naji’s Notable Teammates
- Jose Alvarado (NO) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 19 of his last 24 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.60% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-175) are at DraftKings
- Herbert Jones (NO) has stayed under his assists prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.37% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-159) are at FanDuel
- Herbert Jones (NO) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.63% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-115) are at DraftKings
- Brandon Ingram (NO) has stayed under his assists prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.64% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 5.5 (-145) are at DraftKings
- Brandon Ingram (NO) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 7 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.94% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-233) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.