Magic vs. Lakers Player Props | Cole Anthony | Sunday
Cole Anthony and the Orlando Magic will match up against the Los Angeles Lakers at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday. With 2.9 per game (shooting 37.7%), Anthony is ranked 10th in the NBA in made threes.
Let’s take a look at Anthony’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cole Anthony’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Anthony Season Stats
- Anthony is tops on his team in both points (20.4) and assists (5.7) per contest, and also posts 6.1 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocks.
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Anthony is 20.5 points. That is 0.1 more than his season average of 20.4.
- Anthony’s per-game rebound average of 6.1 is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (5.5).
- Anthony has averaged 26.5 combined points and rebounds per game, the same as Sunday’s prop bet total.
- Anthony has totaled more than 20.5 points 12 times this season (through 21 games).
- Anthony’s single-game rebound output has been higher than 5.5 boards nine times through 21 games played this season.
Anthony’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||13.0||12.8%||10.0||22.6%||2.5||1.3||10.9%||35.3%||13.5%||50.9%|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Anthony averages 15 points per game against the Lakers, 5.5 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Anthony pulls down four rebounds per game in matchups against the Lakers, 1.5 less than his prop total for this game.
- Anthony dishes out seven assists per game against the Lakers, 1.5 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Lakers, Anthony averages 0.5 more made three-pointers (three) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Anthony has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Lakers that is 6.5 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Anthony racks up 19 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Lakers, and that is 7.5 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Anthony’s 22 combined points and assists in games against the Lakers are 4.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Los Angeles Lakers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!