Magic vs. Kings Player Props | Wendell Carter Jr. | Wednesday
Wendell Carter Jr. (16th in NBA, 9.9 rebounds per game) and the Orlando Magic hit the court versus the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET.
If you’re trying to bet on Carter’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Wendell Carter Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Carter Season Stats
- Carter leads the Magic at 9.9 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 2.2 assists and 13.2 points.
- The 13.2 points Carter has scored per game this season is 1.3 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (14.5).
- Carter has averaged 9.9 rebounds per game, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet in Wednesday’s game (10.5).
- Carter has averaged 23.1 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.4 fewer than Wednesday’s prop bet over/under of 24.5.
- Through 25 games this season, Carter has put up more than 14.5 points nine times.
- Carter’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 10.5 boards 10 times in 25 games.
Carter’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||13.2||13.1%||9.9||22.2%||2.2||1.4||11.6%||35.7%||13.9%||51.6%|
Player Performance vs. Sacramento
- Carter averages six points per game against the Kings, 8.5 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Carter’s 6.7 rebounds per game in matchups with the Kings are 3.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Carter dishes out assists against the Kings at a lower rate — 0.5 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Kings, Carter averages zero made threes, which is 1.5 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Carter’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Kings is 12.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Carter racks up 12.7 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Kings, and that is 11.8 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Carter averages eight combined points and assists in his matchups with the Kings, 8.5 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Sacramento Kings Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!