Magic vs. Hornets Player Props | Cole Anthony | Friday
The Charlotte Hornets host the Orlando Magic on Friday, 7:00 PM ET at Spectrum Center. The Charlotte Hornets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +148.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Orlando Magic is -174. The Magic are a -4 favorite. The over/under is set at 226 points.
The Hornets and Magic have met 3 times this season, with the Hornets winning once and the Magic winning twice.
Cole’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Cole Anthony (ORL) has gone over his assists prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 25.56% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 3.5 (-111) are at MGM.
Cole’s stats vs. Charlotte Hornets
Cole’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Magic at Hornets
- The Hornets are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- The Hornets are 4-1 ATS at home in their last 5 games
- The Hornets are 4-1 at home in their last 5 games
- The Hornets are 4-1 ATS in the eastern timezone in their last 5 games
- The Magic are 14-6 ATS on the road in their last 20 games
Cole’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||110.39||23||-1.3|
|PtsAgst / Gm||113.29||22||1.6|
Cole’s Notable Teammates
- Dennis Smith Jr. (CHA) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.60% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-227) are at MGM
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (CHA) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 91 of his last 109 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.31% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 6.5 (-141) are at FanDuel
- Terry Rozier (CHA) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.77% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 4.5 (-122) are at FanDuel
- Dennis Smith Jr. (CHA) has stayed under his steals prop in 16 of his last 22 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.80% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-139) are at MGM
- Dennis Smith Jr. (CHA) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 21 of his last 26 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 19.74% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-161) are at MGM
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.