Magic vs. Heat Player Props | Wendell Carter Jr. | Friday
Wendell Carter Jr. (13th in league, 10.1 rebounds per game) and the Orlando Magic face the Miami Heat on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Carter in this contest, let’s break down the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Wendell Carter Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Carter Season Stats
- Carter paces the Magic at 10.1 rebounds per game, while also putting up 2.6 assists and 12.9 points.
- Carter has put up 12.9 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.6 points less than Friday’s over/under.
- Carter has collected 10.1 rebounds per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet for Friday’s game (10.5).
- Carter’s combined points and rebounds average (23.0 per game) is 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 24.5 set in Friday’s matchup.
- Through 29 games this season, Carter has put up more than 13.5 points 13 times.
- Over 29 games played this season, Carter’s single-game rebound total has gone over 10.5 boards 12 times.
Carter’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||12.9||12.8%||10.1||22.7%||2.6||1.3||11.0%||34.8%||13.6%||50.5%|
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Carter’s points-per-game average against the Heat (4.6) is 8.9 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Carter pulls down 5.6 rebounds per game in matchups with the Heat, 4.9 less than his prop total for this game.
- Carter collects one assist per game against the Heat, 1.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Heat, Carter averages 1.4 fewer made three-pointers (0.1) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Carter’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Heat is 16.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Carter collects 10.2 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Heat, and that is 14.3 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Carter’s 5.6 combined points and assists in games against the Heat are 10.9 less than his prop in this matchup.
Miami Heat Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA proposition bets. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!