Magic vs. Hawks Player Props | Wendell Carter Jr. | Wednesday
Wendell Carter Jr. and the Orlando Magic play the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET. He is ranked 12th in the league, producing 10.0 rebounds per game.
Let’s take a look at Carter’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Wendell Carter Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Carter Season Stats
- Carter averages a team-high 10.0 rebounds per game. He is also averaging 13.1 points and 2.5 assists, shooting 50.9% from the floor and 35.2% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 13.1 points Carter has scored per game this season is 0.4 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (13.5).
- Carter has averaged 10.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet in Wednesday’s game (10.5).
- Carter has put up 15.6 combined points and assists per game, 0.9 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game (16.5).
- Through 28 games this season, Carter has totaled more than 13.5 points 13 times.
- This season through 28 games played, Carter has had a rebound total higher than 10.5 boards in 11 matchups.
Carter’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||13.1||12.9%||10.0||22.4%||2.5||1.4||11.0%||35.2%||13.7%||50.9%|
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- Carter is averaging 5.7 fewer points per game against the Hawks than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Carter collects 5.9 rebounds per game in matchups against the Hawks, 4.6 less than his prop total for this game.
- Carter racks up 0.9 assists per game against the Hawks, 1.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Hawks, Carter averages 0.5 made threes, which is 1.0 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Carter’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Hawks is 14.6, which is 11.9 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Carter accumulates 13.7 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Hawks, and that is 9.8 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Carter’s 8.7 combined points and assists in games against the Hawks are 7.8 less than his prop in this matchup.
Atlanta Hawks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!