Magic vs. Clippers Player Props | Wendell Carter Jr. | Saturday
Wendell Carter Jr. (9.9 rebounds per game, 14th in NBA) and the Orlando Magic will take the court against the Los Angeles Clippers at 3:30 PM ET on Saturday.
In this piece, we dig into all of Carter’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Wendell Carter Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Carter Season Stats
- Carter is tops on the Magic at 9.9 rebounds per game, while also averaging 2.3 assists and 13.4 points.
- Carter has recorded 13.4 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.1 points less than Saturday’s points prop total.
- Carter has collected 9.9 rebounds per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (9.5).
- Carter’s combined points and rebounds average (23.3 per game) is 0.2 less than the over/under of 23.5 set for Saturday’s matchup.
- In the 26 games he’s played this season, Carter’s point total has gone over 13.5 points 12 times.
- Through 26 games played this season, Carter’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 9.5 boards 15 times.
Carter’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||13.4||13.2%||9.9||22.2%||2.3||1.4||11.3%||35.6%||13.9%||51.5%|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Carter is averaging 6.1 fewer points per game against the Clippers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Carter averages 3.6 rebounds in games against the Clippers. That is 5.9 less than his prop total (9.5) for this game.
- Carter dishes out assists against the Clippers at a lower rate — 1.3 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Clippers, Carter has made 1.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Carter’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Clippers is 13.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Carter combines for 11 points and rebounds per game against the Clippers. That is 12.5 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Carter’s 8.6 combined points and assists in games against the Clippers are 6.9 less than his prop in this matchup.
Los Angeles Clippers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!