Magic vs. Bucks Player Props | Wendell Carter Jr. | Saturday
The Orlando Magic, including Wendell Carter Jr., go up against the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET. At 9.7 rebounds per game, Carter is ranked 15th in the league.
With prop bets available for Carter in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Wendell Carter Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Carter Season Stats
- Carter is tops on the Magic at 9.7 rebounds per game, while also averaging 2.4 assists and 12.8 points.
- The 11.5 points prop bet set for Carter on Saturday is 1.3 fewer points than his season scoring average (12.8).
- Carter has averaged 9.7 rebounds per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (9.5).
- Carter has averaged 15.2 combined points and assists per game, 1.7 more than his PA prop bet total — 13.5 — for Saturday’s game.
- Carter has appeared in 16 games this season, putting up more than 11.5 points in nine of them.
- So far this season through 16 games played, Carter has had a rebound total higher than 9.5 boards in seven contests.
Carter’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||12.8||12.6%||9.7||21.5%||2.4||1.6||12.7%||41.9%||13.6%||50.0%|
Player Performance vs. Milwaukee
- Carter’s points-per-game average against the Bucks (6.9) is 4.6 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Carter grabs 5.6 rebounds per game in matchups with the Bucks, 3.9 less than his prop total for this game.
- Carter averages 1.6 assists in matchups with the Bucks, 0.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Bucks, Carter averages 1.4 fewer made three-pointers (0.1) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Carter’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Bucks is 14.1, which is 9.4 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Carter combines for 12.5 points and rebounds per game against the Bucks. That is 8.0 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Carter collects 8.5 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Bucks, 5.0 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Milwaukee Bucks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!