LSU vs. UL Monroe Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
The LSU Tigers (4-6) are considered favorites (-28.5) according to the bookmakers ahead of their game versus the UL Monroe Warhawks (4-6) on November 20, 2021, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The total for this one is set at 56.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
LSU stats and betting info
Betting trends for LSU
- So far this season, LSU has compiled a 4-5-1 record against the spread.
- The Tigers are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 28.5-point favorites.
- The teams have hit the over in three of LSU’s 10 games with a set total .
- Four LSU games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 56.5 points.
- The Tigers have seen a 62.2 average over/under in their games this season, 5.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The Tigers average 97.3 fewer yards per game (366.1), than the Warhawks allow per outing (463.4).
- The Tigers have turned the ball over 12 times this season, four fewer than the Warhawks have forced (16).
|Pass yards||254.4 (2544)||45|
|Rush yards||111.7 (1117)||113|
|Points scored||27.1 (271)||71|
|Pass yards against||238.3 (2383)||84|
|Rush yards against||147.6 (1476)||65|
|Points allowed||26.6 (266)||70|
Key players for LSU
- Max Johnson leads LSU with 2,189 passing yards (218.9 ypg) on 181-of-302 passing with 22 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Tyrion Davis-Price, has carried the ball 171 times for 838 yards (83.8 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- Kayshon Boutte’s team-high 508 receiving yards (50.8 yards per game) have come on 38 receptions with nine touchdowns.
UL Monroe stats and betting info
Betting trends for UL Monroe
- So far this season, UL Monroe has compiled a 4-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Warhawks are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 28.5 points or more this season.
- UL Monroe games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
- Five of UL Monroe’s games finished with a combined score higher than 56.5 points this season.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.2 points more than the average over/under in Warhawks’ games this season (55.3 points).
- The Warhawks average 55.4 fewer yards per game (330.5) than the Tigers allow (385.9).
- In games that UL Monroe totals over 385.9 yards, the team is 1-2.
- The Warhawks have turned the ball over 13 times this season, one more turnover than the Tigers have forced (12).
|Pass yards||197.4 (1974)||102|
|Rush yards||133.1 (1331)||95|
|Points scored||22.1 (221)||110|
|Pass yards against||294.8 (2948)||126|
|Rush yards against||168.6 (1686)||90|
|Points allowed||35.4 (354)||115|
Key players for UL Monroe
- Chandler Rogers has thrown for 1,259 yards (125.9 ypg) to lead UL Monroe, completing 62.8% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 327 yards (32.7 ypg) on 128 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Andrew Henry has carried the ball 122 times for a team-high 479 yards (47.9 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- Jeremiah Knight’s 484 receiving yards (48.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 38 receptions with one touchdown.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!