Louisville vs. Syracuse: Best Odds and College Football Preview for 11/13/2021
The Louisville Cardinals (4-5, 0-0 ACC), with the country’s 23rd-ranked running game, meet the Syracuse Orange (5-4, 0-0 ACC) and their third-ranked rushing attack on Saturday, November 13, 2021. The Cardinals are 3-point favorites. The matchup has an over/under of 55.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Louisville stats and betting info
Betting trends for Louisville
- Louisville’s ATS record is 4-4-0 this season.
- The Cardinals have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 3 points or more this season.
- Louisville games have hit the over in three out of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- Louisville and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (55.5 points) three times this season.
- The Cardinals have seen a 60.6 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Cardinals collect 126.1 more yards per game (442.9) than the Orange give up per matchup (316.8).
- Louisville is 4-5 overall when the team picks up more than 316.8 yards.
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over six more times (12 total) than the Orange have forced a turnover (6) this season.
|Pass yards||237.3 (2136)||62|
|Rush yards||205.6 (1850)||23|
|Points scored||28.8 (259)||61|
|Pass yards against||274.6 (2471)||117|
|Rush yards against||133.0 (1197)||42|
|Points allowed||27.4 (247)||74|
Key players for Louisville
- Micale Cunningham has been a dual threat to lead Louisville in both passing and rushing. He has 2,076 passing yards (230.7 ypg), completing 60.5% of his passes and throwing nine touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 690 yards (76.7 ypg) on 132 carries with 15 rushing touchdowns.
- Jordan Watkins’ 418 receiving yards (46.4 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 30 receptions and two touchdowns.
Syracuse stats and betting info
Betting trends for Syracuse
- So far this year, Syracuse has compiled an 8-1-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Orange are 5-0 against the spread.
- Out of Syracuse’s nine games with a set total, four have hit the over (44.4%).
- In Syracuse’s nine games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 55.5.
- A difference of 5.2 points separates this matchup’s over/under (55.5 points) and the average total points bet in Orange’s games (50.3 points) this season.
- The Orange rack up only 7.5 more yards per game (415.1) than the Cardinals allow (407.6).
- When Syracuse amasses more than 407.6 yards, the team is 2-1.
- The Orange have nine giveaways this season, while the Cardinals have 12 takeaways .
|Pass yards||167.4 (1507)||117|
|Rush yards||247.7 (2229)||3|
|Points scored||29.4 (265)||56|
|Pass yards against||191.1 (1720)||24|
|Rush yards against||125.7 (1131)||31|
|Points allowed||22.6 (203)||44|
Key players for Syracuse
- Garrett Shrader leads Syracuse with 1,119 passing yards (124.3 ypg) on 88-of-172 passing with seven touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 670 rushing yards (74.4 ypg) on 120 carries while scoring 13 touchdowns on the ground.
- Sean Tucker has carried the ball 201 times for a team-high 1,267 yards (140.8 per game), with 11 touchdowns this year. He has also caught 16 passes for 238 yards (26.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Courtney Jackson’s 297 receiving yards (33.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 28 receptions and one touchdown.
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!