Los Angeles Rams vs. New York Giants: Best Odds and Preview for Week 6
The Los Angeles Rams (4-1) are favored by 10.5 points versus the New York Giants (1-4) on October 17, 2021, starting at 1:00 PM ET. An over/under of 47.5 points has been established for the matchup.
Best odds for Rams vs. Giants
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Los Angeles Rams and New York Giants in which the Rams are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Rams Vs. Giants Spread Betting Action
Los Angeles stats and betting info
Betting trends for Los Angeles
- Los Angeles’ ATS record is 3-2-0 this season.
- The teams have hit the over in four of Los Angeles’ five games with a set total.
|Pass yards||317.4 (1587)||3|
|Rush yards||98.0 (490)||23|
|Points scored||28.2 (141)||8|
|Pass yards against||294.2 (1471)||25|
|Rush yards against||117.2 (586)||19|
|Points allowed||23.2 (116)||13|
Key players for Los Angeles
- Matthew Stafford has racked up 1,587 yards (317.4 ypg) on 117-of-172 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Darrell Henderson, has carried the ball 60 times for 294 yards (58.8 per game), scoring three times. He’s also caught 10 passes for 90 yards.
- Sony Michel has racked up 163 yards on 45 carries, scoring one time..
- Cooper Kupp’s 523 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 56 times and has registered 37 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Robert Woods has caught 27 passes for 322 yards (64.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Van Jefferson has been the target of 22 passes and racked up 14 catches for 242 yards, an average of 48.4 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Los Angeles injuries
Rams: Micah Kiser: Questionable (Groin), Ogbonnia Okoronkwo: Out (Elbow)
New York stats and betting info
Betting trends for New York
- New York is 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- New York games have gone over the point total in three out of five opportunities (60%).
|Pass yards||295.6 (1478)||7|
|Rush yards||95.8 (479)||24|
|Points scored||20.6 (103)||22|
|Pass yards against||280.4 (1402)||22|
|Rush yards against||138.4 (692)||27|
|Points allowed||27.8 (139)||26|
Key players for New York
- Daniel Jones has been a dual threat to lead New York in both passing and rushing. He has 1,282 passing yards (256.4 per game) while completing 64.3% of his passes. He’s thrown four touchdown passes and one interception this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 197 yards (39.4 ypg) on 30 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Saquon Barkley has racked up 195 yards (on 54 carries) with two touchdowns, while also grabbing 14 passes for 130 yards and one touchdown.
- Kenny Golladay has collected 17 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 282 (56.4 yards per game). He’s been targeted 29 times and has .
- Kadarius Toney has caught 20 passes and compiled 281 receiving yards (56.2 per game).
- Sterling Shepard’s 22 targets have resulted in 18 receptions for 223 yards and one touchdown.
New York injuries
Giants: Adrian Colbert: Questionable (Shoulder), Dexter Lawrence: Questionable (Knee), Darius Slayton: Questionable (Foot)
Pick for Rams vs. Giants
Our in-depth statistical analysis paired with the betting split data provided by regulated betting sites favors the Rams to cover the spread against the Giants.
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more NFL insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.