Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 14 Predictions
In a battle of two division rivals, the Arizona Cardinals (10-2) will play the Los Angeles Rams (8-4). The Cardinals are slight favorites (-2.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 52.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Arizona Cardinals and Los Angeles Rams in which the Rams are currently the pick to cover the spread at sportsbooks based on money wagered, yet the Cardinals have picked up a majority of the total number of tickets wagered.
Cardinals Vs. Rams Spread Betting Action
Arizona stats and betting info
Betting trends for Arizona
- Arizona is 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have a 4-3 record against the spread this season when favored by 2.5 points or more.
- The teams have hit the over in six of Arizona’s 12 games with a set total.
|Pass yards||262.7 (3152)||11|
|Rush yards||124.2 (1490)||10|
|Points scored||28.6 (343)||4|
|Pass yards against||220.8 (2649)||4|
|Rush yards against||113.7 (1364)||16|
|Points allowed||18.7 (224)||4|
Key players for Arizona
- Kyler Murray has been a dual threat to lead Arizona in both passing and rushing. He has 2,399 passing yards, completing 72.7% of his passes and collecting 19 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 206 yards (17.2 ypg) on 59 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- James Conner has carried the ball 166 times for a team-high 630 yards on the ground and has found the end zone 12 times as a runner. He’s also tacked on 20 catches for 209 yards (17.4 per game) and two touchdowns via the pass.
- Christian Kirk has hauled in 50 catches for 632 yards (52.7 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone four times as a receiver.
- A.J. Green has caught 35 passes for 552 yards (46.0 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- DeAndre Hopkins has a total of 518 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 37 throws and scoring eight touchdowns.
Cardinals: Isaiah Simmons: Questionable (Neck), Kenyan Drake: Questionable (Hip), Johnathan Joseph: Out (Neck), De’Vondre Campbell: Questionable (Ankle), Jalen Thompson: Out (Ankle), DeAndre Hopkins: Questionable (Neck), Kelvin Beachum: Questionable (Back), Zane Gonzalez: Questionable (Back)
Los Angeles stats and betting info
Betting trends for Los Angeles
- Los Angeles is 5-7-0 ATS this year.
- Los Angeles games have hit the over in six out of 12 opportunities (50%).
|Pass yards||301.5 (3618)||3|
|Rush yards||97.9 (1175)||23|
|Points scored||28.0 (336)||6|
|Pass yards against||257.1 (3085)||17|
|Rush yards against||100.4 (1205)||8|
|Points allowed||22.5 (270)||16|
Key players for Los Angeles
- Matthew Stafford has compiled 3,611 yards (300.9 yards per game) while completing 66.7% of his passes and tossing 30 touchdown passes with nine interceptions this season.
- Darrell Henderson has run for 648 yards on 142 carries so far this year while scoring five times on the ground.
- Sony Michel has been given 103 carries and totaled 426 yards with two touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp’s 1,366 receiving yards (113.8 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 100 receptions on 136 targets with 11 touchdowns.
- Van Jefferson has put together a 621-yard season so far with five touchdowns. He’s caught 39 passes on 70 targets.
- Tyler Higbee’s 44 catches (on 62 targets) have netted him 395 yards (32.9 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Los Angeles injuries
Rams: Matt Gay: Questionable (Shoulder)
Pick for Cardinals vs. Rams
Betting split data from regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth games analysis points to the Rams being favored to cover the spread against the Cardinals.
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!